The Business Olympian Group (BOG) is a leading Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management consultancy bringing the latest theory and considerations to their clients with pragmatic and useful tools which are easily embedded into any organisation. Business Olympian Battleground was built to make BCM exciting, accessible, and meaningful, while maintaining compliance and regulatory adherence. BOG understands that the world revolves around mobile devices so if something goes wrong at work, referring to our phones for what to do and when – no matter where we are – just makes sense.
100% Australian owned, developed, and managed, Battleground is a revolutionary technology that allows teams to efficiently manage any incident on the go. Battleground is the next crucial step in the business resilience lifecycle, taking response plans, activating them, and allowing anyone to manage them in real life, in real time.
At its core it provides:
• Business Impact Assessments – understanding the mechanics of your business.
• Response Planning – Business Continuity, Crisis, Incident, emergency, IT DR plans with the ability to manage in real time on the go.
• Incident Management – Enabling companies to report, respond and manage incidents on the go.
• Emergency communications (Touchbase) – two-way SMS between you and your people to quickly understand if they are ok or need assistance.
• Simulations and Exercising – Exercising and training people to perform consistently under pressure.
• Risk Culture – helping to understand why people act the way they act.
• BCM and Leadership Training – bespoke training modules and videos to ensure consistency in the learning process.
Battleground is unique in its method of delivering all parts of a resilience program from a single portal with each module linked so that information flows between all areas of the system. By reducing data re-entry and managing data flows, the accuracy of information is enhanced and the time to enter, change and manage the program of work is greatly reduced. Battleground is adaptive in its design so that users can interact only with the modules they need based on their maturity and BCM/resilience journey.
The system has been used in real-world incidents by clients, and has been shown to increase incident management effectiveness, reduce communication times and lag and enable real-time collaboration from anywhere. The ability to manage incidents and access information from the touch of a phone enhances the organisation’s duty of care to its employees and society. When disasters hit, organisations often scramble to locate their people and manage the fallout. Typically, mobile networks are overwhelmed or unavailable and accessing relevant information can be difficult. Battleground overcomes this but storing data on the phone (since the last synchronisation) so that your people can access relevant information on the fly. All actions done in the app are logged and stored locally until they can be sent to the web app. Simply put Battleground gives you Crisis management in your pocket.